• Top industry locations
• Round Table discussions and conferences with renowned economists and financial
market and procurement experts
MORE THAN 150 ATTENDEES IN EVERY MEETING
OVER 5,000 PARTICIPANTS IN 12 YEARS
Meetings: how we run them
The meetings are organized as Round Tables and Conferences with leading global economists, financial market and supply chain specialists. This makes each meeting a unique opportunity to exchange views and debate with acknowledged sector experts on the best business decisions to make in the light of the latest market trends.
A specialized Scientific Committee comprised of both industrial metals producers and processors and financial analysts, who work together to develop in-depth analyses and matching assessments.
Our goal is to provide the best market analysis in order to identify the most effective and competitive purchase strategies.
Each FARO Club Meeting OFFERS:
• Strategic view and macro context
• Masterclasses in excellence from business leaders
• International metals market scene
• Intermarket commodities outlook
• Kerb time sessions
Additional Highlights: SPECIAL NETWORKING TIME PROGRAMMES & ONE TO ONE MEETINGS
What the delegates say...
«The quality of the speakers is quite high.»
«I think it’s great that commodity groups like this get together
to discuss the issue. Fantastic 100% attendance.
Well done everybody!»
«It was great today. Very nice experience»
«Very well organized and with very excellent speakers.»
«A great experience, with great networking activities which are the key to success in business.»
«Very well organized: the venue, the brand new FARO Club App, the One to One Meetings.»
Club Lounge at the biggest international events
• One to One international meetings with local companies
• Complimentary networking opportunities for sales managers
REASONS TO ATTEND
• To learn the latest on Commodity Markets thanks to the conference program
featuring world-renowned analysts and industry experts.
• To schedule OneToOne meetings with international companies, using the
dedicated site in the Club Lounge.
• To showcase your company within the circuit of international exhibitions and
events for Metals sector in Europe.
• To expand your business network, thanks to complimentary networking
opportunities for sales managers.